Exploring Mind through Words
Words are a powerful tool to share the message of Life Practice: how to use meditation and mindfulness to live a fulfilling life of skillfulness and compassion. Some of my writings draw directly from the teachings and practices of the Chan/Zen way of life; others are just an expression of my own experience. I hope that you find these works inspiring and transformative.
To explore my published works, please see the below links:
- “The Better Way to Be Confined” – Published by Chan Magazine, Spring 2021
- “Definitive Belonging” – Published by The Dock, a blog by The Seventh Wave, August 25, 2016.
- “Looking for the Buddha” – Published by The Seventh Wave, Issue 1, Nov. 23, 2015
The story of my path to monastic life:
- 報告師父：我要出家 (Chinese) 法鼓文化，台灣 2013
- Found within Chan Magazine (beginning in Summer 2011)
More coming soon…